KITCHEN AND BATH REMODEL USING CUSTOM MAPLE SOLID SLAB DOOR AND A QUARTZ COUNTER TOP
- The cabinets are -All Plywood Construction-Natural Maple Wood- with Dovetailed Drawers and full extension soft close drawer guides. The doors are soft close too.
- The counter tops are Quartz counter tops with complimentary tile back splash.
- This was a large Kitchen Remodel in Gresham, we removed the short walls between the dining room and the kitchen.
- We moved the refer and oven cab so there wold be more room next to the cook top.
- We changed the range to a cook top.
- The refrigerator has custom cabinet doors installed on it so it looks like a cabinet!
- We removed the soffits so that the cabinets go all of the way to the ceiling.
- We made the opening bigger to the right of the refer and removed the wall on the r/h side of the opening.
- We changed the corner cabs wall and base to 45 degree corner cabs, this makes for a much nicer flow!
- We added a custom hutch in the dining room with feet!
- We changed the bath vanity to a “Floating” vanity!
INFORMATION ON PROJECT COSTS:
CANYON CREEK CABINETS
Copenhagen door style – Maple wood – Natural stain – Plywood construction – Soft close hinges – wood dove tail drawers – Full ext. soft close glides – Delivered: $20,597.00
Agate- Installed and Delivered: $7,987.00
KITCHEN CONCEPTS RESULTS (PHOTOS):