Shifflett Kitchen Remodel
Large kitchen remodel removing walls using white painted cabinets and a quartz counter top.
The cabinets are all plywood construction- with dovetailed drawers and full extension soft close drawer guides. The doors are soft close too. The counter tops are Quartz Counter tops.
- This was a large Kitchen Remodel in Washougal
- We removed the wall between the dining room and the kitchen to really open up the space
- We placed pendant lights over the peninsula
- We added lots of roll outs and a recycle bin
- We changed the sink to under mount sinks
- We added a China Hutch with feet, Glass Doors, and a wine rack
- We took the cabinets around the corner towards the Patio Door to give more cabinet space by the range
- The corner cab is a “Super Lazy Susan”
- The pantry right of the Refer goes to the ceiling and has roll outs for ease of storage
- The ceilings are 108” the upper cabs are 51” high!
After Kitchen Concepts LLC