Large kitchen remodel using custom ¼ sawn oak shaker cabinets and a quartz counter top
The cabinets are -All Plywood Construction-1/4 Sawn oak wood -(Nutmeg stain) with Dovetailed Drawers and full extension soft close drawer guides. The doors are soft close too. The counter tops are Quartz counter tops with A Tile back splash. The quartz is Pental Brand Riverbank Color.
This was a large Kitchen Remodel in Sandy. The kitchen is close to the same floor plan.
- We moved the microwave to above the Range for more counter top space.
- We moved the dish washer to the l/h of the range so we could put A Lazy Susan in the l/h corner.
- There is a Lazy Susan in the r/h corner too.
- We added angled cabinets on the brick wall.
- We installed a cabinet in the old brick BBQ, with pullouts and a glass door.
- We added a broom closet the left side of the brick and a pantry to the right side of the brick.
- We changed the sinks to under mount sinks.
- We added vertical storage above the refer.
- We trimmed the refrigerator in the space so if they ever get a bigger refer it will fit.
- We used a Stacked Shaker Crown above the cabinets!
INFORMATION ON PROJECT COSTS:
Puritan door style – ¼ Sawn Oak wood –Nutmeg stain – Plywood construction – Soft close hinges – wood dove tail drawers – Full ext. soft close glides – Installed and delivered: $22,997.00
River Bank — Installed and delivered: $ 4,997.00
KITCHEN CONCEPTS RESULTS (PHOTOS):