Heinrich Kitchen Remodel
WHITE PAINTED SHAKER CABINETS A CHERRY WOOD ISLAND, AND A GRANITE COUNTER TOP
The cabinets are –Maple Plywood Construction- with Dovetailed Drawers and full extension soft close drawer guides. The doors are soft close too. The counter tops are Black Granite With a leathered Finish. This was a large Kitchen Remodel, We removed several walls and a Pantry, and really opened up the kitchen.
- We Changed the Kitchen from a Small Kitchen with a peninsula, To a nice Big kitchen with a large Island
- We wrapped the cabinets around the wall on the L/H side of the range to give more cabinet space on the left side of the range. It also just makes a nice finished look!
- We added Hutch cabinets against the back wall with glass doors and a wine rack with a stem glass holder!
- We used roll outs where ever we could to give total access to the cabinets.
- We put dividers in the cabinet above the Refrigerator for cookie sheets and backing pans (Vertical Storage)
- We made the island a Cherry wood with Buckboard stain and added a book shelf on the end!
- The added a recycle bin to the island for recycling!
After Kitchen Concepts LLC: